Monday, November 15, 2010

New Fro-yo Maker Toy: Girl Gourmet Chill Treats Dessert Maker


Fro-yo girl here. This week's Target Weekly Ad features Girl Gourmet Chill Treats Dessert Maker, on sale for $18.99. I went to Target to investigate. The Dessert Maker comes with the green plastic dessert maker, vanilla & chocolate mousse packets, toppings, a scooper, mixing bowl cups with lids, spoons, etc.








The "fro-yo" comes in three flavors: chocolate mousse, vanilla mousse and strawberry mousse. The fro-yo pictured on the package does not look appetizing. The main ingredient is non-dairy creamer but yogurt powder is also an ingredient. They say it works for ice cream and sorbet as well.





Each refill is $4.99 ($3.99 on sale) and the toppings bar kit is $9.99. While I'm curious, I'm not willing to actually eat what comes out of that dessert maker. I'm afraid to give it to my niece even.



You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: